lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Dreaming out loud


In the last 3 years, there's always a period of time that I really feel like leave all behind and start a new adventure; you know... go and live abroad for some time, maybe months, maybe years, maybe just one.
And I'm having this adventure-is-calling-me-period right now.

If things were so easy I'd leave now and take a flight to New York. Right now. 
Go there, start living, discovering, cry because everything's not going as you expected but smiling at every little new thing you find and laugh until you cry with every new people you find on your journey.
Because yes, not everything's easy. I know that. But it's worth living... it makes you grow up. Even more. And that's one of the things I really love about LIFE: it doesn't matter if you're 15 or 25 or 67 years old... there'll be always something new to find out, to suffer for, to smile for and worth living for that will make you grow up a little bit more.
And when that happens... is beyond fantastic.

And here you have the secret: the adventure-is-calling-me-period doesn't come out of nowhere... there's always something that makes it grow inside of me. And this time it was a video. 
I'd say a lot of things about it, but I just think that the best thing to do is let you see it. By the way, let me say one thing: put your earphones for a major enjoyment ;).

P.S: not my fault if your adventure-is-calling-me-period wakes up in you after watching it.

Just enjoy!

- M x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario